RYOT4 Poly Crete is ready to use Light Weight Concrete in powder form, just mix water & use, Especially recommended for slopping on terrace, balcony. Thermal insulating light weight plasters for ceiling, internal, & external walls. Covering on sewage pipeline, cables, For floor fill etc. Oven Dry density from 450 kg/cubic meter to 1200 kg/cubic meter can be achieved
- Hassle free application; Saves time, labor, and material.
- LIGHT WEIGHT- Reducing dead load on the structure
- FIRE RESISTANCE – Poly Crete is non-combustible.
- It is ideal for fire walls & fire protection of structural steel.
- It Eliminate scaling or flaking due to heat
- SOUND TRANSMISSION: Helping to provide sound proof space
- Eco-friendly green product : (less water curing, saving of electricity etc.
- CHEMICALLY INERT: No damage by water, vermin or fungus
- Insulation - Poly Crete is used for both cold as well as hot insulation
- Customised density (from 480- 1500 kg/cu. m & strength (from 2- 10 MPA)
Coverage 1 inch thick
1 kg per sq ft